header

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Do you really love writing?

Yes, I do love writing even if I get several mistakes on blogs also but I don't care. I will keep on writing till I master it. Well, in that case you are wrong; because if you really love to write than do practice it on  notebook or papers not on blogs till you get succeed in it. A writer will try to expand his/her thoughts and create an imaginary world in which they create those characters which they like or else dislike. Yes, writer or author use these techniques to build their motivation and create a beautiful or bestseller  of the year book. 
It's not a hidden technique it's called self-motivation. If you are focused on writing than that's mean you have created your world and if you are not focused than that's mean you need to learn more. Yes, it is not too late to grab a pen or pencil and start practicing first. I did a mistake in my life but don't want others to do, so beware guys. A big platform is waiting for you, just try to end with your syllabus first than only you can give your exam.
I'm not a good writer at all, I just try to pretend to be a good writer. I still did mistakes on writing, which make me to think that "I'm a worst writer in this world...!!!" but if I do keep on thinking like this I wouldn't reach this far. Because this all is up to you, if you believe in yourself and motivate yourself towards writing or towards anything which you are passionate about than no one can dare to discourage you. 
You know "Why?" because they will start believing in you too. They know that you are self-confidence and even if they try to discourage you also they know it  doesn't matter to you at all. So instead of discouraging they will start helping you. This is life, where you have to face ups and downs. So that doesn't mean that you should give up. It's not about you or me, it's about us as a writer. We need to support each other to get a successful life ahead.
Hope this blog helps you guys to build up your personality as a writer. If you have any questions in your mind than do comment below will answer ASAP.


<script type="text/javascript">var href = 'http://deals.souq.com/ae-en/?phgid=1100l36B8&pubref=||||&country=ae&lang=en&utm_source=affiliate_hub&utm_medium=cpt&utm_content=affiliate&utm_campaign=100l2&u_type=2&u_c=300x250&u_fmt=banner&u_a=1100l17126&u_as=';var target = "_blank";var src =  "http://affiliate-tools.s3.amazonaws.com/ae/dod/en/300x250/img0000261.gif";createStatic(href,target,src);function createStatic(href,target,src){var _body = document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0];var link = document.createElement('a');var elem = document.createElement('img');link.setAttribute("href",href);link.setAttribute("target",target);elem.setAttribute("src",src);link.appendChild(elem);_body.appendChild(link);}</script>



Think to develop not to end-up.



Thanks a lot for your support guys,
Your Writer Buddy,
Thina.

No comments:

Post a Comment