Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Read this if you have "Writer's Block".

Do you have writer's block?  OR
What is "Writer's Block"?

"the condition of being unable to think of what to write or how to proceed with writing."

Yes, I know and it's common. Don't worry, all will be well. Sometimes our brain needs some rest to get started with some fresh thoughts. Well, whenever you think that you are not able to think even a single sentence than I'll suggest you to just stay a side from your desktop and give some times to your brain. Take a walk outside look at the beautiful nature and take a fresh bath then go to your bed and have some sleep. This will help you to stay healthy and wealthy, but believe me, once you awake your brain will start working with lots of ideas to get back to your works.
Yes, I've tried this and even I guess my writing and thinking skills are getting better. A writer never gives up, because they know that writing is their passion and they believe that one day they will be called "Professional Writers".
Here is a small video which I believe will motivate you guys, I've seen it on You Tube and it's really inspiring (all credits goes to the copyright owner).

https://youtu.be/HzTqNSGX3Tw


I hope you guys will follow these tips and start writing some awesome stuff (stories, poetry, and blogs etc).
If you have any question in your mind do comment below will answer ASAP.
Follow me on Instagram if you love poetry. :)
Instagram

Thank you,
Your Writer Buddy,
Thina.

No comments:

Post a Comment